Calculate Linux Scratch
Updated 22 Mai 2020
Calculate Linux Scratch (CLS) and Calculate Scratch Server (CSS) - customized distributions featuring a minimal set of pre-installed software that allows you to build a system for any task you might have.
They provide the minimum required to build a customized desktop (CLS) or server (CSS): drivers and utilities, libraries, Linux kernel source code and Portage as the package manager. CLS includes a pre-installed Xorg server and graphics libraries.
- The CLS Live CD contains the comprehensive copy of the ISO image,
- including Calculate Utilities for configuring, assembling and installing the system.
- It supports (modification)[calculate-builder] of the initial Calculate Linux, which means that you can create your own ISO to be installed or distributed.
- It can be installed on a USB Flash or a USB HDD device with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs, jfs or fat32 filesystem.
- Fully compatible with Gentoo.
Feel the benefits of excellent performance and superior hardware support. *
Maximum optimization for hardware requirements and libraries your system uses.
- Quick one-command installation.
- A set of necessary libraries, drivers and utilities.
- Simple updates, performed via the Portage repository.