Calculate Linux Scratch
Updated 13 March 2019
Calculate Linux Scratch (CLS) and Calculate Scratch Server (CSS) are specially designed CL flavours for creating customized Calculate Live CDs.
They provide the minimum required to build a customized desktop (CLS) or server (CSS): drivers and utilities, libraries, Linux kernel source code and Portage as the package manager. CLS includes a pre-installed Xorg server and graphics libraries.
- The CLS Live CD contains the comprehensive copy of the ISO image,
- including Calculate Utilities for configuring, assembling and installing the system.
- It supports (modification)[calculate-builder] of the initial Calculate Linux, which means that you can create your own ISO to be installed or distributed.
- It can be installed on a USB Flash or a USB HDD device with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs, jfs or fat32 filesystem.
- Fully compatible with Gentoo.
Feel the benefits of excellent performance and superior hardware support. *
Maximum optimization for hardware requirements and libraries your system uses.
- Quick one-command installation.
- A set of necessary libraries, drivers and utilities.
- Simple updates, performed via the Portage repository.