Calculate Linux Scratch
Calculate Linux Scratch (CLS) and Calculate Scratch Server (CSS) are specially designed CL flavours for creating customized Calculate Live CDs.
Calculate Scratch versions include the bare minimum for building a desktop (CLS) or a server (CSS): drivers and utilities, libraries, source code for the Linux kernel and Portage. CLS comes with Xorg and graphical libraries.
- The CLS Live CD contains the comprehensive copy of the ISO image,
- including Calculate Utilities for configuring, assembling and installing the system.
- It supports (modification)[calculate-builder] of the initial Calculate Linux, which means that you can create your own ISO to be installed or distributed.
- It can be install on a USB or a USB-HDD drive with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs, jfs, or fat32 filesystem on board.
- Fully compatible with Gentoo.
Feel the benefits of excellent performance and superior hardware support. *
Maximum optimization for hardware requirements and libraries your system uses.
- Quick one-command installation.
- A set of necessary libraries, drivers and utilities.
- Simple updates, performed via the Portage repository.