Calculate Linux Desktop
Updated 16 March 2019
Calculate Linux Desktop is a comprehensive operating system for individuals and businesses.
It can replace Windows Workstation ®, providing the LibreOffice suite, Internet applications, an image editor, multimedia, and more out of box.
- Full user integration with Calculate Directory Server.
- All user settings are stored and managed on the server, including software settings.
- A user-friendly desktop that helps you understand the system.
- Same set of toolbars, desktop applications and basic settings, regardless of your desktop environment choice: KDE, Cinnamon, MATE, or Xfce.
- CLD can be installed on a USB-Flash or a USB-HDD device with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs or jfs filesystem.
- Multiple languages supported out of the box, namely: Albanian, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Ukrainian, and Swedish.
- Fully compatible with Gentoo with own binary packages.
Say goodbye to viruses and malware with Linux
- Applications are automatically configured at logon based on the server settings.
- Calculate Linux Desktop can be installed with various desktop environments: KDE, MATE or XFCE, depending on your preferences or your hardware.
- Easy update via Portage throughout the life cycle.
- 24/7 online support on our Telegram community.