Calculate Directory Server
Calculate Directory Server (CDS) is a free distribution that provides a LDAP server for centralized storage of user accounts, applications and access rights in a dedicated network storage.
CDS can successfully replace Windows NT Server ® (with support for Windows clients), implementing additional services as well, such as LDAP, DNS, PROXY, Mail, FTP, Jabber and many others that can be deployed in a matter of minutes.
Calculate Linux is based on Gentoo, which is well known for its stability and high performance on a wide range of hardware: from the Pentium Pro to modern processors.
- Centralized user authentication, with profiles stored on the server.
- LDAP storage of samba, mail, proxy, dhcp, jabber and ftp settings.
- Replication of unix, samba and mail user accounts supported.
- Calculate 2 tools for remote server administration.
- Centralized management of software updates for network clients (users of [Calculate Linux Desktop] (cld)).
- Provides tools for account backups.
- Can be installed on a USB or a USB-HDD drive with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs, jfs or fat32 filesystem on board.
- Full compatibility with Gentoo combined to binary update support.
Feel the advantages of maximum performance and security with Linux.
Your success is important to us and with Calculate Directory Server you get:
- High reliability of Linux OS.
- Not picky about the hardware resources.
- Does not require royalty or license fee.
- Can be used in heterogeneous environment (Windows / Linux).
- Support for a smooth transition of Windows users to Linux.
- A simple update procedure via the Portage repository throughout the life of the server.
- Weekly Stage releases, containing the latest packages and updates.
- 24/7 support on our Telegram channel.